Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Reflections of our DNA

My Grandfather with my Grandmother


Rummaging through phase
Enslaving the acrimony
Flaunting the vigour
Lost in times
Enchanting memories surface
Cumulating the ability
To
Inflict on Present
Observing mammoth timeframes
Nurturing our
Senses

Off-springs of a single seed
Forming exuberant collection

Ongoing progression
Ushers new lives
Reflecting the warmth

Delving deep into
Neurons
Accumulates vitality

~08/01/2016~




©Copyright Deeप्ती

PoetsOnThePage

8 comments:

  1. Wow. This is spectacular. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful use of words. I enjoyed this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How difficult it is to capture the sense of family through generations. That photograph grounds the poem. I hope you write more, for this poem shows deep feeling through abstraction. Makes me wonder at the contrast between "acrimony" and "warmth".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Contrast which has been brought here is nothing new among families. Their might be hostility among few members but even then the bonding of a Family is always present.That is what makes A Family a family.. :)

      Loved your outlook Beth. Thanks for appreciating my work.

      Delete
  4. Lovely picture. I specially loved the title. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. thats my family groups name.. n i wrote this one for us.. this was started long time ago.. finally got to complete it after the prompt.

      Delete